I modified our test WS to get deployed on JBoss 4.0 using ws4ee coming from JBoss-3.2
with jboss-net.
The deployment works now, but I get a runtime exception when the response contains an
array of a custom class.

I've put the java-xml-type-mapping to an jaxrpc-mapping.xml but no success.
The at deployment time generated wsdd-file only contains the type mapping for the
returned class, not for the custom classes used within this.
example class for the return type:
CustomerOrder
 -  orderId
 -  customerId
 -  CustomerOrderPosition[] positions
If positions is null I get a correct response, but if positions is not null, then I
get an Exception:
java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
biz.mbisoftware.fn.wstypes.sales.CustomerOrderPosition in registry [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Generating the java-xml-type-mapping with JWSDP 1.4 from wsdl file didn't help either.

JBoss is current checkout of jboss-head from cvs.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844606#3844606

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3844606