I am trying to setup prj.el with relative global-classpath, compile-directory, source-path.
Although, documentation says that all relative paths are calculated with respect to location
of prj.el, I see that when I try to compile a java file, it calculates all those paths relative to that
java file.
I am sure, when the java file is loaded, it is able to locate prj.el which is in the project base directory.
This is the same directory where my src/classes directory resides and all paths are specified as
./src (sourcepath) and ./classes (classpath).
I looked at mail-archive and found a posting about this bug on 16th December. I dont know, if it is
fixed. I am using jde-2.3.2 and (elib-1.0, semantic-1.4.2, speedbar-0.14beta2, eieio-0.17).

Thanks in anticipation,
-sharad