--- Galen Boyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe there can be another mailing list added [EMAIL PROTECTED]?
> Then, people who use the JDEE could discuss java together.  I know that
> this might add value, at least those that are already Emacs users but
> just starting out in java.  Starting a whole new programming paradigm
> seems a bit cumbersome with Emacs packages cause you not only are
> struggling with the language but you are also struggling with the
> package.
>
> Maybe as one migrates from another environment, like JBuilder, the
> analogy questions can be fielded in this list?
>
> Maybe people could use the JDEE to share/create java tutorials that
> teach how to program java while adding specifically how to do a specific
> programming operation more quickly in the JDEE?  This could then be
> handed back to Paul as add-on documentation.
>
> Just a thought anyways.

That sounds like a great idea.  I'm already getting some usefun info about
J2EE from Adres' original question.

The Zsh mailing list, which I'm also on is roughly set up like this:

zsh-announce -> zsh-users -> zsh-developers

Messages fall through toward the right.  i.e. anything sent to zsh-announce
will be received by all three, while anything sent to zsh-developers, stays
amongst developers.  This way zsh-announce subscribers aren't bombarded by a
ton of messages.

JDEE can use a similar structure:

jde-anounce -> jde-java -> jde-users -> jde-developers

Zsh is hosted on sunsite.dk as well, so we know the technology is there...

--
Le