Well, looks like I jumped the gun. There is not API to look at yet for this
JSR 198.

I suggest we just move ahead (who know long it will take to get to a point
where actual APIs are defined, this looks like a very hot politic issue as
well http://news.com.com/2100-1001-978445.html) and later consider a move to
conform to whatever they define. In the mean time we will learn a lot :-)