I could not agree more.  We love JDEE because we love emacs.  Emacs
will always be a better editor than any other IDE, therefore JDEE will
always be better for editing then any other IDE.  Throw in the
compiling and debugging tools already there, and it's already an
excellent tool.

Hopefully people can add advanced functionality as needed, including
plug-ins.  I agree that debugging needs the most work, and I intend to
help with that effort.