I think groups.google.com can answer most of these questions.  If not,
try http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

For example, I know people have implemented Ctrl-Tab for emacs.  Tab
questions are puzzling for emacs newbies and are asked a lot on
usenet, so groups.google.com will help there as well.  Good luck, if
you really are stuck on something, I'm sure either here (if it relates
to JDE) or the emacs newsgroups (for general emacs questions) can help.