Hello,

I noticed 'jde-compile.el' was fixed 3 months ago to cope with compilation buffers being set read-only by default.

However, the result seems to depend on the 'jde-compiler' variable :
- for "javac", it works OK
- for "javac server", I get the following message :
error in process filter: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *JDEE Compile Server*>

My understanding is that the former case uses 'jde-compile-run-exec' while the latter uses 'jde-compile-run-server', but I'm not fluent enough in lisp to find out where the mistake is.

I'm using the CVS version (1.64) of jde-compile.el

Do you experience the same behavior?

Bye,
/Hervé

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Herv=C3=A9 Bitteur
n;quoted-printable:;Herv=C3=A9 Bitteur
org:Sun Microsystems France;Client Solutions
adr;quoted-printable:;;13, avenue Morane Saulnier;V=C3=A9lizy;;78142;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Software Program Manager
tel;work:+33 1 34 03 01 12
tel;cell:+33 6 86 49 04 14