Hi Michael,

I think that once a cell is stored as TRUE/WAHR, it is a boolean cell. In order
to make it a text cell, you need to overwrite the value with text, such as
“true”. With Number Recognition turned off, the cell will become a text cell
again. I tried this and it seemed to work.

Regards,

Craig

>>> craig.russ...@oracle.com
>>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
>>>

> --
> Michael Bouschen
> akquinet tech@spree GmbH
> Bülowstraße 66 • D-10783 Berlin
> Tel:   +49 30 235520-33
> Fax:  +49 30 217520-12
>
> E-Mail: michael.bousc...@akquinet.de <mailto:michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
> Web:   www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de/>
>
> Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Dr. Torsten Fink
> Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 86780 • USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680
>
> [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/akquinet>  [XING]
> <https://www.xing.com/companies/akquinetag>  [G+]
> <https://plus.google.com/b/111054946250796705170/+akquinet/posts>
> [LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/akquinet-ag>  [Twitter]