Hi Christiaan,

Sorry for the late reply. My dog ate my email.

We are still open to more features in JDO 2.1. This particular item was not already approved by the JCP, but if it is further developed into a more solid proposal, it can be included.

I'd encourage you to join the discussion if you feel it's important.

Best regards,

Craig

Hi,

In thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/jdo-dev@db.apache.org/msg05147.html there is
a nice proposal for retrieving the date / time from the datastore
server. In the maintenance release 2.1 proposal release notes it is not
mentioned however. Is this still being considered?

Kind regards,

Christiaan

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]