Hi Bill Milligan,

The class in question was put into the unreleased code base for 2.3 which has been discontinued without an official release.

Your solution of using an earlier version of this unreleased code is probably the best for now.

Longer term, GAE should probably upgrade to the jdo-api-3.0 which will be released shortly.

Best regards,

Craig