Hi everyone,

Here is a sample of my mapping:[code]@PersistenceCapable(identityType =
IdentityType.APPLICATION, detachable = "true")
public class Test {
    @PrimaryKey
    @Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
    private long id;
    @Persistent(column = "user")
    @Column(defaultValue = "1", jdbcType = "INTEGER", length =
11,allowsNull = "false")
    private Member member;

    //Getters and setters
}[/code]I'm using MySQL.
I have my object (Test) with a field that maps another object (Member) that
I'm not allowed to alter it's table. Member's id column type "INT(11)
UNSIGNED"

Datanucleus (A JDO implementation) is unable to create the "Test" table
because it's "user" column will have to have a foreign-key constraint to
point at "Member"'s PK column which is "INT(11)  UNSIGNED". I managed to
specify it's type and length but I can't specify that it's [b]UNSIGNED[/b] !

I suppose this can be done using extensions but I can't find a clear and
detailed specification for the available extensions.

I reached that page, looked through some of the api docs but found nothing.

I generally find the extensions annotation very critical sometimes but I
can't find where is it's specification ?!

I feel terribly lost right now !

--
*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana