Hi everybody:

I will comment later more.

-I am just going to keep a presentation about the topic in my university
here in Finland for theorists and I am making those slides at a moment..

One social observation:
In my understanding the situation has been that people (me too) have not
been understood that that a modified object structure can always be
returned back into the database in a deterministic and meaningful way. - I
mean that the well defined result exists always for an operation. This is
because the modifications in Run-Time memory can be so arbitrary.

For this reason no one has been able to think the problem? Therefore the
method can not have been in any db standard either.

Regards,
Heikki