In the first screenshot, I see an editor window named "awtdraw.clp",
but I don't see a file by this name in the navigator view; my guess,
then, is that you've used the Eclipse "File | Open..." menu to
try to open a file not in your workspace. This doesn't work. You can
only edit .clp files that are actually part of an Eclipse project.

We've covered this before on this mailing list, but I'm surprised to
see it's not mentioned in the manual anywhere. We hope to have this
working by the final release of Jess 7.

I think nikita berdikov wrote:
> I have unzipped all plugins in plugin Eclipse
> directory and yes, i have created a java project.
>
> When i try to open *.clp file nothing is happening,
> see Attach.
>
> Also there is my build path (In Attach)
>
> What do i do wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --- Matthew Hutchinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > having just started using Eclipse myself, I would
> > suggest:
> >
> > - making sure you unzipped all the correct plugins
> > into the correct
> > directory
> > - make sure you create a new *java* project in
> > eclipse, not any other type
> >
> > cheers,
> > Matt
> >

> > On 10/10/05, nikita berdikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > > I'm new to Eclipse and JESS, so can anyone tell me
> > how
> > > to start working with JESS in Eclipse 3.1. What
> > > variables should i set? I did everything that is
> > > written in "Using the JessDE", but something is
> > wrong.
> > > And please, show me an example of JESS code in
> > > Eclipse.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >

> > > __________________________________
> > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> > > Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
> > > http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

> > jess-users [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> > > in the BODY of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> > NOT to the list
> > > (use your own address!) List problems? Notify
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

[image/x-png is not supported, skipping...]

[image/x-png is not supported, skipping...]