I just updated from 70a4 to 70b3.   During compile of Jess 70b3 in Eclipse, I
receive the following error in MethodNameComparator.java:
"The method compareTo(String) in the type String is not applicable for the
arguments (Object)"

I looked at the source files and noted the following differences:
  70b3's compare() ends with:
    return ((String) o1).compareTo(o2);

  Whereas 70a4's compare ends with:
    return ((String) o1).compareTo((String) o2);

I am using JDK 1.5.0.  If I add a String cast, the error goes away under 70b3.
 If this is not a known problem, please let me know so as I can verify my
compiler settings.

Thanks,
Glenn