I think nikita berdikov wrote:
> Hello to everybody,
>
> i wanted to know if u can with jess on my pocket pc,
> is it possible?

No, not out of the box. Work on a PDA edition of Jess is underway,
however, and may be available next year.

> and where can i download JESS editor which is
> described in the beginning of "Jess in action"?

The link to download JessWin on page 35 ends in ".html" but should be
".shtml"; this is on the book's Errata page on Manning's web site. But
JessWin has been largely superceded now by the Eclipse-based JessDE
that is included in the Jess 7 beta release.