Ignore the last email, please. I forgot to start from command line with the -clean switch.

Scott Moss wrote:

I have found that if I replace an earlier Jess7.0b[2-3] with the 7.0b4 jar in the jre/lib/ext folder, then Eclipse uses the new version and programs run fine from Eclipse and also from command line. If I then install the new Jess plugin and features folders for Eclipse, then running the same clp file results in a popup window with the Eclipse message:

   An internal error occurred during: "Launching"

I have no problems running a Java program with embedded Jess either from command line or script or from Eclipse.

I am running Eclipse 3.1 from Linux (Suse 9.3 Professional).

Professor Scott Moss
Director
Centre for Policy Modelling
Manchester Metropolitan University