This might be a simple question but I have not been able to find the
solution by myself. I need to assert some ordered facts dynamically and I
have to assess the head of the list by concatenating two strings. The Java
concat function returns a string value, but the Jess assert function needs
its first parameter to be a symbol, so I need to transform the calculated
value. How can I convert a string into a symbol?

The constructor of the Value class can be used to get a new Value from a
String, but I do not know how to transform a Value into a symbol either.

Thanks for your help. Regards,

Fernando.