I think Daniela CLARO wrote:

> However I have more two questions, the first one I thought that (reset)
> clear my knowledge base, I mean, my facts, rules, all things and actually it
> doesn't. What is the command I can use to clear my knowledge base?

There's a chapter entitled "The Jess Function List" near the end of
the manual; it gives some documentation for every function in
Jess. You can read that to see what (reset) actually does. There's
also a cross-reference page that groups functions by functional area,
to help you find related functions. The one you're looking for is
(clear).

> More one thing, is there any command that lists all facts before execution,
> for example, I only want to know which facts I have put in my knowledge base
> before execution.

It's (facts).