Hi,
I am implementing a convienenice userfunction that takes a bound shadow fact
as an argument and returns some of it's deeply nested data.  The argument to
the userfunction is of course a jess.Fact.  I can't quite figure out how to
get a reference to the underlying Java object from the docs.  I see the
methods that flag shadow facts but nothing to "get at" the actual object.

Any help would get greatly appreciated. Thanks