Hi,
I just wondered whether there are any place where I can get some more information about how to write your own conflict resolution strategy for Jess. There is a bit of information about this issue in "Jess In Action" but not enough to start your own development. I am doing agent based modeling with Jess and RePast and one of developments in the course of my PhD will be to implement a conflict resolution strategy sound and consistent with a formal logic or, more likely, several conflict resolution strategies based on several logics.

Many thanks in beforehand.

--

Bogdan Werth
Doctoral Researcher Centre for Policy Modelling