I think Roger Studner wrote:
> Has anyone has success in industry with a pattern or methodology for
> tracking which rules fires and for what facts through a set of rules?

Not sure what you mean by a pattern or methodology, but...

> I have thought of listeners on firings

That's all you have to do; DEFRULE_FIRED events contain the actual
Activation object, which gives you the Defrule and all the Fact
objects that matched. You'll get the events in the order the rules
fire. You can then log all the info you want.

Is there something more that you need beyond that?