Hi,

I recently upgraded to JessDE and I'm a complete Newbie to Eclipse, so bare with me.
First: thanks for the Jess editor, this is really great!

Currently I'm writing the rules in JessDE, but test and run them I'm using Protigi and JessTab with (batch "filename"). Now it would be nice if JessDE would recognize the JessTab functions, so that I could get rid of all the warnings about undefined functions. I added the JessTab14.jar to the project, yet JessDE does not recognize that there are Jess functions in the jar. As far as I understood the manual, the function (require* ) is only for rule files and (import JessTab.*) doesn't help either.

Thanks in advance for any help

Dona