Hi Jess users,

In our application we are using Jess 5.0 extensively. During the memory leak testing, we could see that a lot of our application related objects and other primitive objects were not getting garbage collected.

When we ran the memory leak detection tool - JProbe, from the memory reference graph, we could see that most of these leaking objects have a link to the root DefRule.

- Has anyone faced this issue with Jess5.0? If so please send the possible solutions.
- Also I would like to know if memory leak can happen if the CLP files are written improperly?

Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
Hari