Hello,

   I've been trying to use a string as a variable anme
in a bind call and I can't quite figure out how to do
it.  I'd like to be able to do this:

(bind (str-cat "?" "myVar") 1)

Jess throws an error saying "?myVar" is a string and
not a variable, which of course is correct.  In
practice my example is a little more complicated, but
this get's at the heart of it.  Is there anyway to
turn the string into an atom?

Also,  Is there anyway to build up an entire jess
expression into a variable and then execute it?  I've
tried something on the lines of:

(bind ?command (str-cat "(bind ?x 1)"))
(?command)

Again, it views the command as a string when passed to
call.  ANy ideas on how one might go about this?

Thanks in advance,
Bret