I think =?iso-8859-1?Q?=5BEXTERN=5D_Manuel_Kollmu=DF?= wrote:

> I_d like to link some buttons of my GUI so that some data like *.jpg or
> *.pdf  gets opened when I push the button.
> Can somebody tell me how to do this??

You have to decide what you're going to do (launch a Web browser?
Launch individual applications? Display files right in a Swing GUY
using many different format-specific libraries?) and then learn how to
do it in Java. Once you can do it in Java, doing it in Jess is simple.

http://saloon.javaranch.com is a great place to ask Java questions.