HI

Hi everybody,
 I am doing a plan using Jess...actually somebody asked me what is the
algorithm to planner that I am using, and I told him that was Jess...but he
told me that Jess was an expert system, not an algorithm...

So I am confused right now, what is actually the algorithm that I am using
to plan?

The algorithm is called the Rete Algorithm:

http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess/docs/52/rete.html

ROB