Ernest et al:

Sorry for the confusion on my part - which is why I included all of the email
lists.  However, at one time (unless I have a really faulty memory chip)
programmers outside of the USA used to complain because they could not get the
source code (and sometimes the binary) because of the BATF regulations that
considered computer source code as some kind of "munitions."

Also, I personally did have to pay $100 for the source code way back when
(about 2001 or 2002) unless I just wanted the binary version.  But, I have been
allowed to download all of the upgrades since that time for free.

However, thanks for clarifying today's pricing options and showing that Jess is
available world-wide, even with source.  That's great news!  Thanks,

Rose Bowl Results
TCU Horned Frogs, 21
Michigan Badgers, 19

TCU, a small private university, is located in little old Fort Worth, Texas -
where the West begins.  :-)

SDG
jco
j...@kbsc.com