Hi to you all and a happy new year.

I am new to Jess (i'm using protege for my master-thesis for a
civil-engineering project for the last two months).

In the project there are different classes with subclasses with their
properties (slots) (all defined with protege 3.4.4).

What I want to do is to separate classes with the same properties, so I
defined a query.
The thing is that I get back a "Java List" that I have no access to. So
there is my question:
How can I access the list so I can use some objects (instances) of the list?

The bigger thought behind all this is a rule based system that tells you
what is coming next.
So I want to define rules that can help me do something like that.
If you know how to solve the question above by defining a rule that would be
even better.

Thank you for your time.