From: owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov [mailto:owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov] On
Behalf Of Hunter McMillen
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:27 PM
To: jess-users
Subject: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Access public enum inside of a class

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use an enum from one of my Java classes inside of Jess. I read a
forum post that said I could use the (import <enum-name>) feature to import
enums into Jess, but that only seems to work when the enum is itself in a
separate file.

I have a class called UnitType, inside of it there is a public enum called
UnitTypes where all of the UnitTypes in my game are listed. In Java to access
this I would use UnitType.UnitTypes.<Element_in_enum> to get to the enum