In your setup() method, do something like

Rete engine = new Rete();
                        try {
    engine.store("AGENT", this);
    engine.batch("ex.clp");
    Value v = engine.executeCommand("(assert(ACLMessage(contenu A)))");
    engine.executeCommand("(run)");

Then in Jess code, you can get access to the "Test1" object by calling

    (fetch "AGENT")

And call Java methods on that object as needed. I'm afraid I can't help
any more than that, since you haven't told us anything about what
"activating a behavior" might entail.