Hi all. I have a very peculiar issue with Jess, latest version.

I have a defquey is-cell-open which retrieves from a list of templates Cell the
ones matching the parameters given. When I call it passing the parameters as
constants, it works, but when I pass them as variables it fails, albeit the
variables have the same values as the parameters. Here is a copy-paste of the
Shell. Can anyone suggest me where to start for fixing it?

Thank you all,

Diego

Jess> (> (count-query-results is-cell-open (- ?startX 1) startY) 0)
FALSE

Jess> (> (count-query-results is-cell-open (- 14 1) 5) 0)
TRUE

Jess> ?startX
14
Jess> ?startY