Von: owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov [mailto:owner-jess-us...@sandia.gov] Im
Auftrag von Friedman-Hill, Ernest
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012 19:50
An: jess-users
Betreff: Re: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Jess in a multithreaded environment

Are you adding non-value classes to the list yourself, or is this just with the
small number of default listings?

This method will get called when you evaluate the hash code of a Java object in
the Rete memory; this will happen often during pattern matching. There's
actually enough room to cache the hash code in the members of the Value class
that are unused for Java object values, so we could try that as a performance
improvement.  Do you have a source license, so I could send you a patch to try?