What you are looking for is the capability of using interface names as
template names in LHS code, which is not available in Jess.

Using "extends" might help you to a certain extent, but that's
restricted to the definition of a hierarchy.

Also, consider that the solution to your problem might be a completely
different approach to structuring your facts.

-W