The atomset chooser as used in some quantum calculation output parser allows
for stepping through the models in a different sequence than how they are read
in the file. Maybe one could modify the parser for this kind of file to do
something analogous to that. a  Just a thought.

René

On Jan 28, 2016, at 11:13 AM, Robert Hanson