Angel, it's just that the gtext processor is set up for "_" -- I guess,
though, that must just be a setting. We liked "_" because it was so short,
and actually that does help in keeping file sizes as low as possible.  So,
Nico, I guess it is this, right?

          <arg value="-kGT._" />

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 4:28 AM, Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es> wrote:

> if I may throw a suggestion, "L10N" is a term commonly associated to
> localization
>
> It could also be used for the current "idioma" folder in the jsmol package
> (I
> am happy with idioma, but others may not understand what it is for)

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900