We should definitely find a solution that doesn't increase the work for
making a release. One solution that might be easier to automate than SVN
tags is to include the SVN revision in README-xxx.properties. Then I could
be sure that I'm checking out the correct revision without adding any more
steps to the release procedure. I'll look into additional options for
automating that with ant.