From: Angel Herráez [mailto:angel.herr...@uah.es]
Sent: 10 September 2016 13:08
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Kidd; Kidd, Graeme <g.k...@hw.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] Load JSmol from external host

I am surprised. As far as I know, the jsmol.php is only used for loading models
in binary format (and only for some browsers), not for used to load the
javascript making the page .

Have you tried loading a plain MOL file, for example, or a file from NCI CACTUS
using "load $aspirin" ?  That would clarify the issue

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses
and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation
and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical,
social and life sciences.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should
please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any
attachments) from your system.