Morning Jmol users,

I'm wondering if there is a way to set the wireframe thickness of all single
bonds in a small molecule to one thickness, and all double bonds to a different
thickness.  I anticipate this may not be possible, since most atoms that
connect with a double bond will also have single bonds - but maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks as always, Jmol community!

- Mark Hoelzer

PS: 5-cheers to Bob and anyone else that helped get the STL exporter feature
into Jmol.  We've been hoping for that for a while (we and even coded a Ruby on
Rails converter that ran online). But having it directly in the program is a
definite improvement.

MSOE Center for BioMolecular Modeling - http://cbm.msoe.edu
3D Molecular Designs -
www.3dmoleculardesigns.com<http://www.3dmoleculardesigns.com>