Nick and Bob,

I keep my eyes on iPad/Jmol performance pretty closely. I don’t think this ever
worked. You can’t even touch-close the console if you open it with the console
command. I just assumed this was an iPad thing. That’s why I include my own
text field for Jmol Script.

JQuery does have mobile touch events, but I have not had time to play around
with them on iPad. I don’t even know if they work on iPad. I mention this
because touch and touch-hold are distinct events. Neither works with the Jmol
menu.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger