Hi Angel,

Thanks very much for your message. I’m looking for a general solution and won’t
necessarily know what files are in the zip file prior to opening.

Hmmm. How did you make your zip file? I made mine with WinZip on a mac. Could
you send me a copy of your zip file?
My email is juer...@whitman.edu <mailto:juer...@whitman.edu>

-Doug