----Messaggio originale----
Da: angel.herr...@uah.es
Data: 13-dic-2016 0.34
A: <jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Ogg: Re: [Jmol-users] error in loading package.js

Pino, I also see the same error. So this is not a cache issue (my first
thought).

I do not think it has anythng to do with the "load" command, it is previous to
building the JSmol object.

On the other hand, the error may not be exactly in that js file it mentions; in
my experience the error reports from the JSmol library are often not precise.

I don't know anything about permalinks

With a page this complex, it is hard to track. Can you have some simpler
page for testing?  Or try a test again with the previous Jmol version

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.