Richard, if you are saying that the JSmol HTML5 version, though JavaScript,
is not really mobile friendly, I agree. A 2-MB download itself is not
particularly mobile friendly, and I am not sure to what extent phones cache
downloaded files. (Anybody know?) If they do not, then that's a serious
data hit for a mobile phone. Not much we can do about that.

If it's because of the layout of a page or the way it interacts with users,
that's something people could work on.

Bob

​