Hi Bob,

in Jmol version 14.9.1 echo text seems to be much smaller than in
version 14.6.4 or earlier versions.

The command 'font echo 15 sansSerif bold' produces now very tiny text
for me compared to version 14.6.4. To get a similarly sized text it is
necessary for me to set the size to approximately '35' instead of '15'
('font echo 35 sansSerif bold').

And when I hover an atom a flood of messages like this appears in the
Java console:
script manager starting 0
Thread[QueueThread0,1,file:jmol-14.9.1/jsmol/java/-threadGroup]
script manager starting 1
Thread[QueueThread1,1,file:jmol-14.9.1/jsmol/java/-threadGroup]

Kind regards,
Rolf