Am 17.03.17 um 13:14 schrieb Robert Hanson:
> Rolf, I cannot reproduce this font problem. I see exactly the same font
> in 14.4, 14.6, 14.9.1, and 14.10.0.beta. I do see that echos are shifted
> slightly to the left. So perhaps you can send me more specific commands
> in order to see the  problem.

Bob, I also couldn't reproduce the font problem in a simple test
condition. I am still trying to figure out the conditions when it occurs.

While doing this I noticed another problem in version 14.9.1:

In the Jena3D-Viewer with Jmol-Javascript
(http://jenalib.leibniz-fli.de/cgi-bin/3d_mapping.pl?CODE=1deh&JMOLVERSION=14.9.1)

the cartoon reperesentation looks like intended with ribbonborder and
alpha-helices shown as helices.
But with Jmol-Java
(http://jenalib.leibniz-fli.de/cgi-bin/3d_mapping.pl?CODE=1deh&JMOLVERSION=14.9.1&_USE=JAVA)

the ribbonborder is missing and the alpha-helices are drawn as "rockets
without heads".

Regards,
Rolf