Bob;

I am looking forward to exploring the new R/S and E/Z functionality; it's a great addition!

Does this version include fix for "/*spacefill ionic;lcaocartoon scale 1.0 CAP unitcell "cpk";spacefill off" */which freezes the Jmol (Java) and leaves open surfaces (no "cap') on many unticell faces in JSmol?

Thanks,

PM