I can confirm: the command (in bold below) generated the expected closed CAP surfaces in Jmol and JSmol.

Thanks Bob,

PM

On 4/20/2017 10:34 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Pshemak Maslak <n...@psu.edu <mailto:n...@psu.edu>> wrote:

    Bob;

    I am looking forward to exploring the new R/S and E/Z
    functionality; it's a great addition.

    Does this version include fix for "/*spacefill ionic;lcaocartoon
    scale 1.0 CAP unitcell "cpk";spacefill off" */which freezes the
    Jmol (Java) and leaves open surfaces (no "cap') on many unticell
    faces in JSmol?

yes, I think so. Please test. Also the fact that sometimes caps were not completely closed.

    Thanks,

    PM