Bob:

I didn’t see my response to jvxl issues posted. Here it is again.

Here is what i do with 14.15.1 using console in Jmol.jar (It works fine in
14.2.9)

$ isosurface filename_den.cub map filename_esp.cub (four to five blue lines
appear.)
$ write isosurface filename.jvxl
S (no blue text appears. Nothing written.)

 My associate guru, Misha, has had the same experience.

Something else.

Misha has programmed RSEZcombo.html with 14.14.1, works great.
http://ursula.chem.yale.edu/~chem220/chem220js/STUDYAIDS/isomers/RSEZcombo/RSEZcombo.html

<http://ursula.chem.yale.edu/~chem220/chem220js/STUDYAIDS/isomers/RSEZcombo/RSEZcombo.html>

You released 14.15.1, we installed it (not online), along with esomeprazole
(chiral S). Configuration shows up but no double bonds when installed under EZ
or EZ and RS groups.  We are working on it. Any thoughts?  Fred

PS: This message precedes “follow-up”.