Hi Bob,

I would like to implement my own atom pick mode, providing flexibility by using modifier keys like (SHIFT, ALT).

In the standard mode, after the commands
"set picking ATOM; set PickingStyle SELECT extendedSelect",
atoms can be picked with one or more modifier keys pressed.

But after the command "set picking on" and setting a callback with the command
'set pickCallback "jmolscript: pickAction()'
the callback function 'pickAction' is only called in Jmol 14.18.1 if no modifier key is pressed.

Q: Is this a bug or unfortunately the intended behaviour?

Regards,
Rolf