iSpartan doesn't do any calculations. It looks up data somewhere and only works
for the 50k included molecules. I'm not sure if all the data is included in the
app or maybe it looks up stuff online.

I am not familiar with the file formats Spartan is using these days.
Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2017, at 4:20 PM, Otis Rothenberger