Hello,

In my Java application, I have a tool of migration which allows me to push
towards CouchDB (folder objects) in JSON (Jackson), XML (by JAXB), and
document PDF (JOpenDocument + JODConverter)  corresponding to these
files(cases).
In the 500th iteration (approximately) the memory PermGen is saturated, and
the JVM is blocked(surrounded). It is necessarily necessary to restart the
waiter(server)!
We analyzed the evolution of the memory with JConsole.exe (jdk), and also
JProfiler 8.
It would seem that JOpenDocument is not adapted in batch processing.

Thanks,

Florent

Le jeudi 8 août 2013 19:39:42 UTC+2, guillaume...@gmail.com a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> what do you mean by "each loop"?
>
> Regards,
> Guillaume
>

> 2013/8/8 FL <florent.lefe...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem with the JVM Perm Gen memory.
>> Server JBoss started with XX:MaxPermSize=256m but it's never enough ...
>> Each loop adds(consumes) approximatively 1 Mo in the PermGen (from my
>> batch tool).
>> When PermGen is full, the JVM fail.
>>
>> The cause is these instructions :
>>
>> *rhinoTemplate.saveAs(odtFile);*
>>
>>  or
>> *
>> ODSingleXMLDocument odSingleXMLDocument =
>> selectedTemplate.createDocument();
>> odSingleXMLDocument.saveToPackageAs(odtFile);*
>>
>> Sorry for my bad english.
>> Have you any idea for this big problem ?
>>
>> --
>>
>> ---

---